Sabrina's Stacking Shelves #1

I've given up waiting around for the remaining books to arrive. So here I am, typing my first 'Sab's Stacking Shelves.'

I've broken my books into sections. I spent a lot on books this month and worst of all, this isn't even all of them!!! 

Feast your eyes. 

Books that are part of a series:

Matched by Ally Condie

If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman

The Selection by Kiera Cass

Storm by Bridget Kemmerer

Finale (Hush Hush #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick

Dare You To by Katie McGarry

UKYA:

The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon

This Song Will Save Your Live by Leila Sales

Heart-Shaped Bruise by Tanya Byrne

A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness

The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness

Just Some Others:

Winter's Kiss by Jennifer Echols and Catherina Hapka

Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti

Out of Play by Nyrae Dawn and Jolene Perry

Grover Beach Team Companion Book (Includes Play With Me and Ryan Hunter) by Anna Katmore

The Larger Books:



The Invisible Kingdom by Rob Ryan
(Received this as a Christmas present :D)

V For Vendetta Alan Moore and David Lloyde



Thank you to Jim (@Yayeahyeah) for recommending This Song Will Save Your Live by Leila Sales!

Thanks to Kate (@teenblurb_) and Charli (@Charli_TAW) for recommending A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness!

Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has a great New Year!
Happy Reading x




3 comments:

  1. Now that is an impressive first haul :-) These haul posts are dangerous though. You often find yourself adding books to your TBR pile. You've picked some great books to read though! I really hope you enjoy them! Happy New Year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO SO SO SO SO SO many awesome books! I loved The Bone Season so much. The first 20 or so pages were awful but stick with it and you'll really enjoy it (I hope). Heart-Shaped Bruise is a stunner of a book.

    Happy reading, Sabrina! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so many books here that I want to read- like The Bone Season (is that a hardback edition in your photo? If it is, then I'm jealous!), If I stay/Where she went, A Monster Calls and Pushing the Limits! Lovely book haul and I hope you enjoy reading them all!

    ReplyDelete