February Roundup: Bought More, Read More

I can't believe I'm already writing a January. I really haven't done all that much this month. Reading has been slow and then blogging and reviewing has been so much worse!

Goodreads Challenge: I'm on track! :D

Personal Reading Challenge:
Reading UKYA is great! On the adult and graphic novel side, they still stand at zero.

The books I did get round to reading are as follows:
Cress by Marissa Meyer
Where You Are by Tammara Webber
Tithe by Holly Black (Review to Come)
Hollow Pike by James Dawson
Cruel Summer by James Dawson
Heart-Shaped Bruise by Tanya Byrne (Review to Come)
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry (Review to Come)
Matched by Ally Condie (Review to Come)
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (Review to Come)

The books that I bought this month and really shouldn't of:
There are way too many...

You can just check my stacking shelves post here to see what I mean here (keep in mind that I have yet to get through my last haul...)


Personal Life:
February was pretty much packed with university everything. I received all my replies from the five unis and have gone to three applicant days (still have another but in April!). 

Something really uninteresting but I'm going to say anyway, is that I got a maths tutor this month (YES!) - I've been trying to find a really good one for a while because I am just all-round failing maths at the moment.

Fangirling is part of personal life right? So Divergent sure had a lot going on in February and it's AWESOME! Trailers, music videos FEAR LANDSCAPE clip.... *mindblown*

Next Month:
Catching up on my reviews. 
Try come up with some fun posts to read.
Ongoing revision!

No comments:

Post a Comment