I'm Leaving.........BUT I will return!!

This is so sad for me to write because I don't want to leave but from now on until the 19th June, I am having to abandon my blog. I have been really struggling to keep up with all my reviews and feature posts because of the hectic revision hours I'm piling on. 

I'm going to have to step back and focus fully on my for the next 3 months because, I'll be honest here, I really really really want to get into university.

So other than my post for UKYADay, all my other drafts will stay in drafts until the middle of June.

Then after my exams are over, I'll be back posting as much as my brain can reel out, to my hearts content, going on book splurges and hopefully redesigning my blog (which I've been wanting to do for a while - but have had no time!!).

This may be a goodbye to my blog for a bit but fear not, I will be lurking on Twitter now and then, so no blogger is dropping a reader on their stats! ;-)

Sabrina x

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you'll still be on Twitter because otherwise I would miss you too much!
    Hope the exams go well, Sabrina! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the exams go well Sabrina, I know you'll do brilliantly! I'll really miss reading your blog but like Lucy said, I'm glad you'll still be on twitter :) xx

    ReplyDelete